|Location:||Fort Collins, CO|
|Salary Range:||$10.25 - $14.00|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||We have a position open for a part-time Teller at our Timberline branch in Fort Collins.
This position is scheduled 20-25 hours per week, Monday through Friday, from 7:15am to 11:15am, and 2 Saturday’s per month from 8:40am – 12:10pm.
|Duties:||The primary responsibilities of this position include:
* Cross-selling products & services
* Taking deposits, cashing checks, verifying cash taken in
* Maintaining a cash drawer
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Handling large sums of money
* Selling cashier’s checks
* Balancing cash drawer, and resolving any errors if necessary
* Preparing reports
|Qualifications:||This position does not require previous teller experience, although previous experience is preferred. Strong math skills are a must. The right person for this position will be very detailed oriented, organized, accurate and have good cross-selling, cash handling, computer and communication skills. Fluency in Spanish a plus!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.