Full-Time Investment Center Assistant/Receptionist 10/4/12
|Salary Range:||$12.00 - $19.25 based on experience|
|Benefits:||Yes - Comprehensive|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We have a position open for a full time Investment Center Assistant/Receptionist at our 29th Street branch in Loveland. This position is 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am-5:00pm with additiional hours as necessary. |
|Duties:||The primary responsibilities of this position include:|
* Setting up and maintaining customer account files
* Providing Data Entry on a daily basis
* Works with the Marketing department on advertising campaigns
* Providing excellent customer service
* Monitoring assigned accounts and making customer calls
* Greeting customers, typing correspondence, and organizing office
* Prospects potential clients, creates client profile, prepares hypotheticalís, creates presentations and overcomes client objections
This position requires a minimum two years secretarial or office assistant experience. experience with securities and mutual fund processing preferred.
The right person for this job must have knowledge of, or be willing to learn the basics of investing. A working knowledge of mutual funds and stocks, both direct and wire orders, as well as knowledge of Database Management and Clearing Firm systems is helpful.
This person must have excellent customer service, communication, and computer skills. Fluent Spanish a plus!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.